I’ve had the distinct privilege of working with schools and teams across the state of Vermont and beyond. Each time I’ve learned so much from the educators that attend my sessions I consider it a privilege and honor to be a part of it. I consider much of the work I do to be just giving people permission to celebrate their work and dedication. Through social media and digital leadership, schools usher in the next generation of thinkers and learners. The work will continue to grow, evolve and change each year.
Workshops can be individually designed. Here are some sample topics:
- Digital Leadership
- Internal Communication Strategies – How to connect with your staff using digital communication tools!
- Video for Instructional Leaders
- Social Media in the Classroom
- Social Media for School Leaders
- YouTube for School Communication (Examples via my district YouTube Channel)
- Social Media for Families
I offer to work with districts, schools or individual educators and leaders to establish successful communication systems that highlight connecting learning communities and supporting student success. Individual consultation can include:
- Creating detailed communication plans for schools and districts
- Establishing social media accounts and use systems
- Creating branded efforts such as learning community hashtags, archives and sharing efforts
- Individual training for successful use of social media and communication tools
- Training of staff to kick off communication efforts
- Consultation and planning around specific events in school communities
Consultation opportunities can be designed to meet the needs of individual learning communities and can include any combination of the topics listed above. Use the contact form at the top of this page to connect with me and I’d be happy to answer any questions you have.